These blogs are my go-to guides on a daily basis:
- Man Repeller – for an offbeat and hilarious look at fashion, you’re going to love this blog. Leandra Medine is a genius.
- Apartment Therapy – talk about stating the bleeding obvious, but if you live in an apartment like I do, this blog will become your bible.
- Interiors Addict – I would read Jen’s blog every single day, even if she weren’t a good a friend of mine. Jen has a really fresh eye for interiors and is the go-to girl for many of the movers and shakers in the industry. You’ll like it too – promise.
- Oh Joy! If you don’t already follow Joy on Pinterest, do so immediately. If you’re not on Pinterest, her blog is equally awesome.
- The Design Files – You can’t go past Lucy Feagin’s blog if you want access to exclusive and stunning images of art, architecture, interiors and graphic design. There are a million good reasons this blog is one of Australia’s most popular.
- SF Girl By Bay – For a dose of modern bohemian style from San Francisco, you can’t go past this blog. Victoria, the blog’s editor, publishes a range of interior, fashion and lifestyle posts – often between 2-3 new ones each day!